Nick Mosher - I just tried on my own budgets, and based on my timezone it appears the time returned is in UTC. Does that make sense based on the time you're seeing? I think 3 am would correspond to 9 pm the day before if I'm understanding your time zone correctly (UTC-6).
Nick Mosher That's strange. We only update this field when a client syncs to our server and data is updated. The most likely explanation for this is that the mobile app is probably syncing to our servers while in the background (which they do occasionally).
2. Opened the web app and updated a budgeted value
3. I ran curl https://api.youneedabudget.com/v1/budgets -H "Authorization: Bearer <ACCESS_TOKEN>" again and confirmed that the time updated. In my case, it is 8:13 AM CST (14:13 UTC) and after I updated the budgeted amount I got back a last_modified_on value of 2018-02-19T14:13:38+00:00 (8:13 AM CST) which is what I would expect.
If you're still seeing this, could you please try again and log your steps (like above) and post them here?
Brady at YNAB Have you considered that it might be a 24 hour clock vs 12 hour clock issue? I seem to be logging in and running my script in the afternoon when I see the issue. I haven't been able to log a test of this in the AM yet.
1. Ran my script and got back the following values: lastAccessDate = 2018-02-17T08:08:13+00:00 or cdt.lastAccessDate = 2/17/2018, 2:08 AM.
2. Logged into my account via the web app and updated a budgeted value at 4:24 PM CDT
3. Ran my script again and got back the following values: lastAccessDate = 2018-02-19T10:24:40+00:00 cdt.lastAccessDate = 2/19/2018, 4:24 AM