Cannot link account with BECU (Boeing Credit Union)
I have been unable to link my BECU checking and savings account to YNAB, despite several attempts. I've following several of the guidelines provided, but still unsuccessful. The error message I receive consistently is "The login information wasn't recognized. Try logging in to your institution directly, then try again here."
Here is what I've tried so far:
- Logged into BECU directly via another tab on browser as suggested to "logging in to your institution directly, then try again"
- Confirmed the URL is correct
- Changed my password at BECU to only have Upper/lower case characters and numbers (no symbols or special charcters)
- Un-linked, removed, and attempted re-link
- Attempted same approach over several days
At this point, I can't figure out any other way to connect the account. According to the YNAB status page, there should be a 84% success rate, but I'm getting 0%.
We’re really excited to give YNAB a go, but experiencing the same trouble with connecting a BECU account- we’re stuck until that’s resolved.
One bit of info that may help- each time I try to connect in YNAB, BECU texts me a verification code to enter... but there is no opportunity to enter that number. It’s clear BECU is trying to verify a connection from a new location and I’m just unable to do that within YNAB’s interface.
Hopefully that’s part of what the direct import partner is working on!