Unable to Import from Elevations Credit Union
Hi there! Long time user. I've been patiently waiting for an import issue to resolve from Elevations Credit Union, but it's been nearly two weeks since I've been able to import transactions on this account. Error message:
- We're having trouble with some connections to this financial institution. If you can't sign in, please try again later and check our status page for details.
I've tried disconnecting from and reconnecting to this account and logging in and out of YNAB. Help?
Hey Steel Blue Moose , have you already tried to delete the connection entirely?
Here’s a video to walk you through the steps listed below. If you’ve already tried this, or if you get to the end and you still can’t get connected, send a quick reply to let me know. Make sure to mention the name of your financial institution and the URL you use to log in to their website directly.
Remove the Connection
- Click the Add Account button under your list of accounts.
- Then Remove the connection(s) to this financial institution, confirm removal and close out of that window.
Reconnect Your Account(s)
- Hover over the existing account name (in the left sidebar) and click on the edit icon.
- Select Connect to Bank, search for the financial institution and follow the prompts.
Let me know how it goes!Reply