Bucket List - What's on yours?
People that (want to) work at YNAB have to submit a Bucket List of 50 items.
I'm curious to learn what would be on your bucket list? :-)
My bucket list:
- Travel to Bora Bora
- Dive or snorkle with whale sharks
- Snorkle with Killer Whales (Orcas)
- Want to explore India
- Want to go to the Atlantis the Palm hotel in Dubai and stay in the room that is under water so I can watch the fish and sharks all night. (REALLY expensive, so I will probably never have the money!)
- Write a book and have it published, even if I have to self-publish
- Kayak around my local island for charity
- Kayak down the coast from Alabama to Grayton Beach
- Own a cabin in the mountains
- Take a Rick Steve's style adventure through Europe with my husband
- Live in London again at some point in my life
- Read through the entire Bible in a year
- Learn to sail
- See the Albuquerque Balloon Festival
- New Zealand
- See the pyramids
- Mississippi River Cruise
- Alaskan cruise
- Spend some time in Alaska (I was born there but left at 6 months old)
- Visit Arlington National Cemetery
- The Smithsonian
- Do a traditional bison hunt
- Build my dream house, complete with the kitchen I want and an "Orgy" shower (The shower is not what you think, a friend named it that and she is no longer with us, so I keep the name.)
- Visit the 7 US States I have not been to
Live in Aotearoa/New Zealand
Live in a village in England
Live in Scotland
Travel through Europe
Move closer to family
Quit my job and live off my YouTube earnings (haha since I do not yet have a YouTube channel)
Give money and time to organizations reuniting children and parents separated at the border
Work on get-out-the-vote initiatives
Tour the world as a singer
Gosh! I already live on a beach in New Zealand....
a working oven
and a new kitchen whilst I’m at it
a new roof for the house (with marine grade materials)
Repair the rotten window frames
double glazing on the replaced windows, and also all south facing ones.
modern heating for the house.
an slr camera and photoshop.
a bach (holiday cabin)
a stone polisher
go snowboarding somewhere in America/Canada
6 month it (live summer here in NZ and then summer again in the UK)
a camper van
a car less than 15 years old (my car is fine but the repairs add up at this age)
a new computer (ours is 8 years old.....)
Upgrade my running gear
A new pair of slippers
And to enable my husband to retire early.
soo......not a lot really....🤣😂
I'd like to spend a year traveling through America. I've never been, partly because I can't decide where I"d go... Yellowstone, New York, the Great Lakes, Steinbeck's California, all those bits of amazing landscape you see in westerns and Breaking Bad, Houston (there must be a NASA tour!), San Fransisco, a dude ranch, Vegas, Virginia, how to choose? On the other hand, I don't really want to spend hours and hours getting through immigration, so between that and the not being able to decide which bit to actually pick, I never do it.
I did have China, Hong Kong and Vietnam on my bucket list but I went to all three last summer. Sorry! :)
Diving in Papua.
The Galapagos Islands.
Go back to the Drakensburg Mountains in South Africa and see them again.
Live on the West Coast of Ireland for a summer.
Northern Lights (a popular choice!)
Smoke weed again. Go on, admit it, it's fun :)
Live long enough to meet my son's children. Live near enough to him to look after them, a lot.
This has stopped being a bucket list and become a 'hopes and dreams' list, but whatever :)