Bank of America Account Link Problem
I have been unable to link my new Bank of America credit card to YNAB. I already have a checking account and another credit card under the same Bank of America login linked to YNAB and their transactions are importing. When I try to link the new account I enter the info but it doesn't work. I can still login to the Bank of America website as well.
I'm sorry you've run into that! It might be helpful to remove the connection completely then reconnect. Here are the steps for that:
Remove the Connection
- Click the Add Account button under your list of accounts.
- Then Remove the connection(s) to Bank of America and hit Cancel.
Reconnect Your Accounts
- Hover over the account name (in the left sidebar) and click on the edit icon.
- Select Connect to Bank, search for Bank of America, and follow the prompts.
- If you’re able to connect, follow these steps to reconnect other accounts if needed.
If you're still not seeing that new account, let us know through the YNAB app. We can look a bit closer at your connection that way. :-)
4 days after initially contacting support, I just received an email with your above recommendation and now waiting for the next step. I did those things before contacting support. The only thing guaranteed when contacting support is that it will take at least a week to get any sort of usable response.